Saturday, December 2, 2006

Another Saturday


It's weekend again. Work has not been busy. I have been surfing the web at work for the past 3-4 weeks.

Went out last night and watched the movie "Bobby". I have always liked history books and movies, and have been fasinated with the Kennedy family. I went in with high expectation after reading about it in the magazine and knowing that there are many super stars acting in it, but ended up falling asleep. The movie was terrible; what a shame! I must had slept for a while, but when I woke up I didn't feel like I missed anything because there was no plot in the movie anyway.

And our new friend Jaywon had a brilliant idea to sneak in beers to the movie theatre. Korean women really like to drink!

Recently I don't feel like I have the same energy level as when I first moved to NYC. Maybe it's because I don't do anything at work; boredom easily transforms to fatigue. I used to work until mid-night and wanted to go clubbing afterwards; now I get off at 6 and I just want to chill at home.

Went to the NY public library this morning and got some books. Went through the bestseller lists on Amazon and picked a few interesting items.

Temperature in NYC dropped from 65 to 45 degrees in just a few hours last night, and the rain poured down like crazy. Cold weather came and gone, but maybe this time it's here to stay for a good while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like i said, move back to "heaven on earth!" you'll never be bored here!

betty said...

yes, move back! we played poker at c-note's house. jay cleaned jimmy out!