
Ellen and James are having a Christmas tree at their house again. I have never had one, and probably won't have one any time soon (and it's my niece Sophie's second one?)
Yesterday I walked by Rite Aid and saw some trees on sale, and I was just wondering how would I be able to get one at my 400 sqr ft apartment. This is what I would have to do:
1) Carry the tree on my back for 4 blocks to my apartment (or put it on top of a taxi, but I doubt any of the NYC taxi drivers would let me do that)
2) Carry it up 2 flyers of stairs (I have a walk-up.. that means no elevators for non-NYers)
3) Throw away half of my furnitures to make enough room for the tree.
Nah, maybe after I move back to California.
Yesterday I walked by Rite Aid and saw some trees on sale, and I was just wondering how would I be able to get one at my 400 sqr ft apartment. This is what I would have to do:
1) Carry the tree on my back for 4 blocks to my apartment (or put it on top of a taxi, but I doubt any of the NYC taxi drivers would let me do that)
2) Carry it up 2 flyers of stairs (I have a walk-up.. that means no elevators for non-NYers)
3) Throw away half of my furnitures to make enough room for the tree.
Nah, maybe after I move back to California.

1 comment:
i totally understand. jacque and i have a 2ft fiber optic tree that we place on a table or by the window. this year, we didn't even bother! bah, humbug!
Post a Comment